Since you’re reading this post, we’re sure you’re looking for information regarding how to install outdoor kitchen appliances, such as grills and ovens. If yes, then this post is all you need to know the step-by-step guides for installing outdoor grills and ovens.
The installation of outdoor kitchen appliances should start with choosing the highest-quality products. After that, you need to put a few of her factors, such as location, size, and budget, into consideration. In the rest of this post, you’ll understand all that goes into installing outdoor kitchen appliances the right way in your home.
1. Start By Picking The Highest Quality Outdoor Kitchen Appliances
Today, three of the most common outdoor kitchen appliances worth having in your home are grills, oven, and outdoor kitchen fridge. When buying any of these items, we advise that you go for affordable and highest quality materials, such as 304 grade stainless steel.
430 stainless steel products are very easy to come by. The only problem is that these products aren’t built to handle various outdoor elements, such as corrosion and rust. Industry experts recommend 304 grade stainless steel because of their versatility and durability. This material is highly resistant to rust and corrosion, making it the ideal option for your outdoor kitchen appliances.
When buying your outdoor kitchen appliances, another important factor you need to consider is lifetime warranty. In addition to build quality, a lifetime warranty will give you peace of mind that your appliances are durable and built to last forever. The factor is certainly worth considering to avoid future hassles and unforeseen repair/replacement costs, which you’re likely to experience with inferior outdoor products.
The size of your outdoor kitchen appliances also matters during the installation space. Ensure to check your outdoor space and location before you go ahead to buy your appliances. You also need to understand the number of people you’ll be serving frequently.
The placement of your appliances, such as grills, outdoor Sub-Zero refrigerator, and oven, matters a lot. The importance of placing your appliances the right way matters to their productivity and your home’s safety.
That said, here are a few step-by-step guides on how to position your outdoor kitchen appliances in your outdoor space, according to experts at Wilshire Refrigeration & Appliance:
- First, start by choosing a safe distance in your home’s outdoor space. Make sure to leave at least 10 feet space between the installation location and your structure. Furthermore, avoid positioning the appliances on your patio or porch if it has no stairway to the ground level.
- For safety concerns, ensure to position your outdoor kitchen appliances away (at least 3 feet) from your pet’s or kid’s playground.
- Ensure that the location is open (not covered by any roof).
- Furthermore, it’s important to position the outdoor kitchen appliances in a location that can be easily seen from inside, such as through your door or window.
- Keeping the appliances away from flammable items, such as dried leaves and flammable bin items is very important.
If you need advice regarding the placement of your outdoor kitchen appliances, experts at Wilshire Refrigeration & Appliance are readily available to help out. You can also count on these certified technicians to help you repair or replace your outdoor appliances.