If you’re looking for information on how the print, magazine, television and internet industries tap into the growing Hispanic market then download a copy of the Hispanic Fact Pack 2013 booklet. This booklet is a great source of both statistical and visual data on how the Latino demographic is consuming media. As you go through the Hispanic Fact Pack, you will see that there is an increase of Hispanic viewers and readers in today’s top companies but I’m more interested with the amount of usage within the internet.
If you want more information download your very own copy, this makes an excellent source for your next Hispanic marketing strategy.
- Goya Expanding Beyond the Hispanic Market (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Hispanic Marketing Top 7 trends (intothecore.com)
- Hispanic-owned businesses double from 2002 to 2013 (bigstory.ap.org)
- Hispanic TV Market Generates $4 Billion Annually (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Why Corporate America Is Not Targeting Latinos (nglc.biz)
- Sebastian Aroca From Hispanic Market Advisors to Moderate at LATISM13 “Latino SEM Strategies: Bringing Together PR, Blogging, and SEO” (sys-con.com)
- 50 Must-Follow Marketing & Media Mavens Influencing the Hispanic Market Today (business2community.com)
- Travel agents consider ways to reach Hispanic market (miamiherald.com)
- Big brands target Hispanic consumers (usatoday.com)
- 5 Companies Profiting from a Huge U.S. Market (dailyfinance.com)