Social and Cultural Anthropology: A Very Short Introduction covers a general overview of anthropology and the research involves in studying a society’s culture, history and way of life. The chapters illustrates various definitions of culture as well as very immersive studies completed by anthropologists in the field. Good research book to better understand the essential elements of creating Hispanic and multicultural communication.
- Getting Started – Cultural Anthropology – LibGuides at Duke University (guides.library.duke.edu)
- How anthropology works (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Welcome § Library Guide to Anthropology and Archaeology (isites.harvard.edu)
- Project Ideas for College-Level Anthropology Classes (brighthub.com)
- “Strategies in Teaching Anthropology” Now Integrated (aaanet.org)