This cyberculture studies book is a collection of online and social media related research into human and computer interaction as well as online human behavior. The topics covered in this book include immersion, online identity, disembodiment, geo-location, mobile, human engagement and video games but there are other subjects covered that you might find interesting. I think this a really good read for both students and professionals who are entering into the online realm, I believe there’s more to it than just marketing and this book will help introduce you.
- Visions of Humanity in Cyberculture, Cyberspace and Science Fiction (wired.com)
- Intricate Cyberculture Illustrations – The Charis Tsevis ‘Digital World’ is a Mosaic Mas (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Social Media Case Studies [gb_v65.0] (mygoodbuzz.wordpress.com)
- Why it is Important to Manage Your Online Identity (epiphanysolutions.co.uk)
- 50 Most Social Media Savvy Professors in America (jamkib.wordpress.com)